Pro Version | USD Change Currency | Help | Mobile Site

2008 Domaine de Nizas Coteaux du Languedoc, Languedoc-Roussillon, France

NV   2000   2004   2005   2006   2007   2008   2009
Wine Notes

This producer also makes a white and a rose wine. Ensure your merchant has the color you are looking for.

Price Range of 750ml bottle, ex-tax in USD
Average: $13   From: $10   To: $18

Score: 82.
The Wine-Searcher score of 82/100 is calculated from the following wine critic scores:
Critic Score
88/100 (9 notes from 6 users )  
Click a critic's name for details, or the score to go to their site (may require subscription).
Award Organization Award Year Result
Challenge International du Vin 2012 Bronze
Click the Award Organization to view more detail.
Price History for 2008 Domaine de Nizas Coteaux du Languedoc, Languedoc-Roussillon, France
Loading ...

Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre (GSM) is a red wine blend originally from the southern Rhone Valley, but which is now popular in various world wine regions, most notably South Australia's Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale but also California's Central Coast.

The GSM blend is largely synonymous with the classic "Southern Rhone Blend", although the latter often contains other classic southern French varieties such as Carignan and Cinsaut.

... more

Region Hierarchy
  • Coteaux du Languedoc wine region

    Coteaux du Languedoc was an appellation used from 1985 until 2012. It was replaced by the shorter, simpler 'Languedoc' appellation in 2007.

    There was a five-year grace period until 2012, during which both titles existed side by side, but the Coteaux du Languedoc is now no longer a legal appellation title.

    For information on the Languedoc appellation and its wines, see Languedoc.

    For information on the Languedoc appellation's 15 or so sub-regions and terroirs (e.g. Gres de Montpellier, Saint-Drezery and La Clape) use the links on the left-hand side of this page.

    ... more
  • Languedoc wine region

    Languedoc (formerly 'Coteaux du Languedoc') is a key appellation used in southern France's Languedoc-Roussillon wine region. It covers dry table wines of all three colors (red, white and rosé) from all over the region, but leaves the sweet and sparkling wines to other more specialized appellations. Around 75% of all Languedoc wine is red, the remaining 25% being split ro ... more

8 of 8

Suggested suppliers

USA Grand Vin Wine Merchants
USA Artisan Wine Depot
Case of 12 Btls

Site Map About Contact Business Advertising Social