Wine-Searcher is 'the most successful, and seriously useful, price comparison website' (Jancis Robinson MW, Financial Times).
The Wine-Searcher search engine lists 5,970,645 wines and prices from 43,512 merchants around the world, making it easy to locate and purchase wine at the best available prices. The database grows day by day, and we use various procedures (both manual and automated) for removing lists that are out-of-date, incorrectly priced, or deceptive in any way. Wine retailers can include their price lists for free here. To find out how items are priced and displayed, read our wine price notes.Wine-Searcher answers such questions as:
1. Free-For-Use: searches all wine retailers' price lists, but if the searched-for wine is available at one of Wine-Searcher's sponsors, other results do not show.
2. Pro Version: shows all results for your chosen wine, not just those of our sponsors. A Pro Version subscription costs $39.00 (USD) per year, and includes extra services such as searches by bottle size and tracking your purchases at multiple stores.
To complement our search engine, we publish news and features about wine and the wine industry. Our correspondents are based around the globe. Please contact the editor if you have feedback, or a story idea you would like us to investigate.
Advertising space on the site is available at very competitive prices. For more information see Advertising on Wine-Searcher.
We provide free access to our database, so that you can use our data on your website, blog or mobile app. For information see our Integration Page.
Wine-Searcher was founded in 1999 and is a New Zealand company (Company Registration Number: WN1155260).
For more details, read about our demographic and traffic statistics (on our advertising page), examples of media mentions we have received, our employment opportunities, and notes about our technology.
If you purchase wines from a merchant listed on Wine-Searcher, the transaction remains entirely between you and that merchant. While we take care to list only reputable, bona fide merchants, we cannot take responsibility for failed or dissatisfactory transactions.
Wine-Searcher respects intellectual property, and takes any alleged intellectual property infringement seriously. If you believe that your own work, or the work of a third party for whom you are authorized to act, is featured on the site or has been otherwise copied or made available in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please tell us. Provide us with the following details (as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act):
• An electronic or physical signature of the intellectual property owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
• A description of the work that you claim has been infringed (including the URL, location, title, or other identifying characteristics);
• Your name, company name, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address (and, if you are not the owner of the intellectual property, the name of the owner);
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the described use of the work is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the intellectual property owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner.
Please send the notice of alleged infringement to us at any of the contact points listed below.